Although I played many sports growing up, my passion for movement truly began with yoga in my first year of university. It was the spiritual and mindfulness aspects that drew me to yoga in the beginning, but as I practiced more I found I had many aches and pains that seemed to be exacerbated by my practice. It was with further study that I learned how to build a sustainable practice for myself, and gained an immense appreciation for the intricacies of the human body. My journey is one of learning and exploration through experience and movement, and I hope to share all of these with my students.
I teach group classes, one on one sessions, and workshops in Calgary, Alberta.
- BA Joint Major in Religious Studies and Economics at St. FX University
- Two years of studying Biomechanics and Kinesiology at University of Calgary
- Currently pursuing MSc in Physical Therapy at the University of Alberta – Calgary Campus
- Foundation Training Certified Instructor
- Nutritious Movement® Certified Restorative Exercise Specialist
- Yoga Instructor – 200 Hr